Required Documents after Admission
- Highest degree's graduation certificate
If the graduation certificate is not in Chinese or English, a Chinese or English translation is required.
- Highest degree's full transcript of records (including explanation of grading system)
If the transcript is not in Chinese or English, a Chinese or English translation is required
- Authentication of Academic Credentials
- Diplomas and academic transcripts issued outside Taiwan have to be authenticated by the Taiwan Overseas Mission in the country of the issuing institution. If the diplomas and the transcripts are not in Chinese or English, you will need to get them translated into either Chinese or English and have the translated copies authenticated.
- Please note that if you are unable to provide authenticated diplomas and transcripts during Registration, your admission to NTU shall be cancelled. Therefore, we suggest that you get the documents authenticated as soon as possible, and do so before coming to Taiwan.
- Receipt of the application fee payment
- Declaration and Authorization Form
- Financial statement
A bank statement showing at least NT$200,000 (US$6,000) in savings deposit. Scholarship awardees shall provide proof of scholarship.
- Passport (if applicable)
- Taiwan Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) (if applicable)
In color and less than 6 months old, showing a close-up shot of the head and shoulders, and without wearing a hat.