Please visit our new website: https://ghp.ntu.edu.tw/
The Master of Global Health (MGH) is a CEPH accredited master program targeting international talent. The MGH allows you to fill 1 to 2 years with interesting fieldwork a Master degree and the opportunity to have a real impact. The MGH also allows the possibility for you to publish your results by giving you access to a supply of rich research resources.
The College of Public Health are members or have affiliations with the following organizations.
- Delta Omega: Chapter Delta Chi Honorary Society
- M8 Alliance (Medicine 8)
- CUGH (Consortium of Universities for Global Health)
- ASPPH (Association for Schools and Programs of Public Health)
- Global Health Workshop of APRU (Association of Pacific Rim Universities)
- APACPH (Asia-Pacific Academic Consortium for Public Health)